Toggle menu

Council tax and benefits

Are you using e-Services yet?

Join the thousands of residents using e-Services to manage their Council Tax and Housing Benefit accounts. Sign in with your phone or computer to check your balances, apply for discounts and change your details Sign in or Register for e-Services here

Moving House

If you're moving into or out or within the borough, you'll need to update your council tax details.

Upload Documents

How to upload documents and supporting evidence to the Council Tax and Benefits team.

Sign into e-Services

Log into e-Services for a number of functions - check your bill or balance, change your details or apply for a bill reduction. Access your Council Tax or Housing Benefit account, check your balance, apply for a bill reduction, report changes in your circumstances and more.

Universal Credit

Find out more about Universal Credit including what it is, how it works and how to apply for Universal Credit.

Community Engagement Team

If you're struggling with managing your finances, finding a new job or making sense of benefits applications forms - speak to the community engagement team for personalised help.