Toggle menu

Planned maintenance of our systems on Friday 29 September may result in the temporary unavailability of this website or online forms. If you are affected by this, please try the site again later. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.

All webpages and PDFs are produced in the United Kingdom and written in only English. The default human language is identified as en-GB. Further information can be found in the accessibility statement shown in the footer of each page:

Moving House

If you're moving into or out of the borough, you'll need to update your council tax details. When you register, make things easier by joining e-Services to manage your Council Tax and Housing Benefit account(s).

What is e-Services?

e-Services is an online account, available anytime on your phone or desktop. All your Council Tax, Housing Benefits and/or Business Rates details will be available in one secure place. 

  • Find your account details for Council Tax, Housing Benefit and/or Business Rates
  • Check your remaining balances
  • Update your personal details
  • Report a change in your circumstances 
  • Apply for a bill reduction or refund
  • Upload documents effortlessly for any applications 
  • Activate paperless billing

Moving into the borough

As you're new to the borough, you'll need to set your council tax account up then you'll be able to register for e-Services. Click the link below to get started.

Start registering for council tax

Moving within the borough

If you're changing address within the borough, you can do this via e-Services.

Log in or sign up for e-Services

Moving out of the borough

If you're moving within the borough, you can update your billing details on e-Services then manage your account online in the future. 

However, if you're leaving and have no need for e-Services, or if you're a landlord and have tenants moving out, you can notify us using the form below.

Moving out of the Borough