Toggle menu

Planned maintenance of our systems on Friday 29 September may result in the temporary unavailability of this website or online forms. If you are affected by this, please try the site again later. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.

All webpages and PDFs are produced in the United Kingdom and written in only English. The default human language is identified as en-GB. Further information can be found in the accessibility statement shown in the footer of each page:

Report a Change - Council Tax and Benefits

Are you using e-Services yet?

Join the thousands of residents using e-Services to manage their Council Tax and/or Housing Benefit accounts. Sign in and tell us about a change with just a few clicks - Sign in or Register for e-Services

Report a Change Affecting Council Tax

How to report a change of address, change of circumstances or a change of tenant for landlords.

Report a Change affecting Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support

Report a change of address, change of circumstances and/or self-employment earnings that can affect your claim.

Report Self-employment Earnings

Report a change in self-employed earnings online.