Toggle menu

Our Wat Tyler Education site is currently under construction

If you were trying to access , this site is currently under construction. It will be re-launched in the coming weeks.

Request an emergency or routine repair

Due to an high increase in call volumes following the recent weather conditions, waiting times are longer than usual on our Morgan Sindall repairs number.

If you have a non-emergency repair to report, the quickest way to do so is via the Resident Portal further down this page. 

Morgan Sindall Property Services (MSPS) carry out repairs and maintenance services to Council owned properties. They also undertake gas safety checks, servicing, repairs and renewals to all domestic gas heating and hot water systems.

What is emergency repair work?

Repairs to remedy any defect which puts anyone's health, safety or security at immediate risk or which affects the structure of a building.

For example;

  • Burst pipes
  • Total loss of electricity supply
  • Overflowing sewage
  • Locked out

Request Emergency Repair Works - 0800 011 3241 (between 8am - 5:00pm)

Request an Out of Hours Emergency Repair - 0800 011 3241

What is routine repair work?

Repairs for defects which may cause some inconvenience but do not pose any health, safety or security risks and it is not essential to carry out an immediate repair.

For example; 

  • Leaking gutter
  • Dripping Tap
  • Blocked gully drain
  • Ease and adjust internal doors
  • Ease and adjust external windows

If you are a council tenant, you can now register for an online account to report routine repairs to your home and book an appointment. These requests will go direct to our contractor Morgan Sindall as the account will be linked to their scheduling system.

If you are a tenant or leaseholder that lives in a council block you can register a separate account for the block to allow reporting of communal repairs. You can also create an account if you have a council garage.

This service is not intended for emergencies as these issues should be reported by telephone.

To access our Resident Portal and request a routine repair online, See: Report a non-emergency council home repair online (opens new window)

If you've never used our Resident Portal before, you can find out more about how it works here:  Repairs - Resident Online Portal information (PDF) [790KB] (opens new window)

Gas safety repairs

For safety reasons, problems with gas appliances or your gas supply cannot be reported with this online system.

To report a problem with a gas appliance or your gas supply, please contact our gas service centre without delay.

Our Service Providers

offsite link to Morgan Sindall

Morgan Sindall (opens new window) - Delivering responsive repair services to occupied and unoccupied properties