Toggle menu

Planned maintenance of our systems on Friday 29 September may result in the temporary unavailability of this website or online forms. If you are affected by this, please try the site again later. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.

All webpages and PDFs are produced in the United Kingdom and written in only English. The default human language is identified as en-GB. Further information can be found in the accessibility statement shown in the footer of each page:

Pay online

Choose from the following options to make an online payment now...

Environmental Health and/or Licensing

To make a payment for an Environmental Health or Licensing charge, please click on the appropriate service below.

TV License - Sheltered Accommodation Residents

Only for Sheltered Accommodation residents, where Basildon Council help with providing your TV License.

Fixed Penalty Notice - Public Space Protection Order

If you have received a PSPO fixed penalty notice and are paying within 7 days of the date of issue, you can pay £75. Otherwise the charge is £100.