COVID-19 - Grass cutting continues as normal.

Grass cutting in public areas and housing estates across the borough continues as normal.

Hedges , trees and bushes causing an obstruction to sight lines on a public highway will be dealt with when reported to us.

Report problems on council owned land such as parks and open areas including issues with grass, hedges and verges. You can also report fallen or damaged trees here.

Find out when Council Owned Land in Your Area is due for Grass Cutting or Hedge Trimming

idverde are working in partnership with Basildon Council to provide grass cutting and hedge trimming services across the borough.

To check when grass cutting and hedge trimming is due in your area please use this Scheduling Tool

Please note: idverde are only responsible for grass cutting and hedge trimming. You can report all park and tree related issues below.

Report Issues with Parks and Open Areas Located on Council Land

Do It Online - Report overgrown grass, hedges or verges Report Park and Open Area Issues here

Report Issues with Trees Located on Council Land

Do it Online - Report overgrown tree(s) Report Tree Issues here