Through participating in this opportunity to acquire the first of the essential digital skills, you will have a clear understanding and an ability to demonstrate the following skills as per the Government's Digital Skills Framework:
- understand the importance of communicating securely
- set up an email account
- communicate with others digitally using email and other messaging apps
- use word processing applications to create documents
- share documents with others by attaching them to an email
- communicate with friends and family using video tools
- post messages, photographs, videos or blogs on social media platforms
Move to the next module: module 2 - Handling Information and Content.
Return to Basecamp: Essential Digital Skills - Training Material.
Have you experienced any problems with the content on this page or want to provide us some feedback on your learning experience?