2. Handling information and content
Through participating in this opportunity you will have a clear understanding and an ability to demonstrate the following skills as per the Government's Digital Skills Framework:
- understand that not all online information and content is reliable
- evaluate what information or content may, or may not, be reliable
- use search engines to find information and make use of search terms to generate better results
- use bookmarks to save and retrieve information on a web browser
- access information and content from different devices
- understand that the cloud is a way that you can store information and content in a remote location.
- organise information and content using files and folders on a device or on the cloud
- use the Internet to legally access content for entertainment including films, music, games and books
Move to the next module: module 3 - Transacting.
Return to Basecamp: Essential Digital Skills - Training Material.
Have you experienced any problems with the content on this page or want to provide us some feedback on your learning experience?