The third leg of the essential digital skills journey - 'Transacting'. The 'Transacting' leg will cover the following topics as per the Government's Digital Skills Framework:
- set up an account online, using appropriate websites or App's, that enables you to buy goods or services
- access and use public services online, including filling in forms
- use different payment systems, such as credit/debit card, direct bank transfer, and phone accounts, to make payments for goods or services online
- upload documents and photographs when this is required to complete an online transaction
- fill in online forms when required to complete an online transaction
- manage your money and transactions online and securely, such as your bank, through the use of websites or apps
Move to the next module: module 4 - Problem Solving.
Return to Basecamp: Essential Digital Skills - Training Material.
Have you experienced any problems with the content on this page or want to provide us some feedback on your learning experience?