Search site

Licensing and Regulation

Licences - Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle Image icon - Taxi Basildon Council must ensure all hackney carriage and private hire licence holders are 'fit and proper' persons and vehicles are accessible and safe. Licence - Animals, Animal businesses Dog Licences for animal boarding establishments, dog breeding, pet shops, riding establishments, dangerous animals etc. Licence Premises - Recent Applications Image icon - Apply Recent applications for new Premises or Club Licences, or changes to existing Premises or Club Licences can be viewed by appointment with the Licensing Authority at Basildon Council's town centre offices. Licence - Alcohol and Entertainment - Personal Image icon - Apply A personal licence is needed by anyone wishing to supply alcohol or authorise the supply of alcohol in accordance with a Premises Licence. Licence - Alcohol and Entertainment - Premises Image icon - Apply A Premises Licence is required in respect of any premises or part of a premises where it is intended to carry on licensable activities, which includes the supply of alcohol, public music and dancing, provision of hot food between 11pm and 5am, showing of films and performance of plays. Licence - Club Premises Certificate Image icon - Apply Required for clubs such as the Royal British Legions, working men's, cricket or rugby clubs. Licence - Temporary Event Notice Image icon - Apply A licence for short term alcohol and public entertainment licensing. Licence - Alcohol and Entertainment Image icon - Information Licensing Act 2003 - Brief Introduction - Aims of the new Licensing System. Licence - Street Collections Image icon - Apply Street Collection permits must be obtained from Basildon Borough Council. Licence - Street Trading Image icon - Apply Street Trading is defined as the selling or offering for sale of any article in the street. This includes food such as burgers, kebabs, doughnuts etc. or other things such as household items. Licence - Gambling Premises Image icon - Apply The Gambling Act 2005 changed the way in which gambling activity is licensed in our borough. Public Registers Image icon - Open book List of the Public Registers held by Basildon Council Environmental Health Services.
Powered by GOSS iCM