COVID-19 update: The Place has re-opened for limited activities
We are pleased to confirm that The Place re-opened on Monday 12 April 2021 for limited activities in line with Government Guidelines. We look forward to welcoming you back.
· Room bookings: open from 12 April for permitted activities in line with Government Guidelines
· Hair Salon: open from 12th April 2021
· Fitness Suite and Gym: open from 19 April for existing members only
· Adult exercise classes: open from 21 June (Government Guidelines permitting)
· Children's party bookings: open for bookings from 21 June (Government Guidelines permitting)
· Children's Fun Zone: remains closed and awaiting Government Guidelines
· Snooker Room: remains closed
· Coffee Shop: remains closed
For more information on the safe use of multi-purpose community facilities, visit: GOV.UK - COVID-19: Guidance for the safe use of multi-purpose community facilities
Enquiries welcome - contact reception and a member of our team will be happy to help. See contact details below.
Phone: 01268 205284, Skype: 01268 207885
'The Place'; a multi purpose leisure centre in the heart of Pitsea. Open 7 days a week and offering a whole range of community facilities for the benefit of families and businesses. Facilities include: Pulse Fitness Suite, Children's Fun Zone, cafe and licensed bar, as well as venues for meeting and entertainment hire.
Centrally located with excellent road and rail links plus free parking, 'The Place' is the perfect choice for all of your venue hire, fitness and entertainment needs.