Fixed Penalty Notice - All (except Public Space Protection Order)
If you have received a Fixed Penalty Notice for littering, dog fouling, graffiti, flytipping, waste-related, or restricted works, your letter will have a reference beginning with "1" or "AA". Please have your letter to hand as you will need it for reference.
Please note you must refer to your penalty notice letter and pay the correct sum using the appropriate links below else your payment may not be allocated properly. Once you press on the link, you'll be taken to a payment page where you must select the name of the penalty you are paying from the drop-down.
You can use these links to pay for:
- Depositing Litter
- Dog Fouling
- Fly Posting
- The Unauthorised Deposit of Waste. (Fixed Penalties) Regulations 2016
- Two of more vehicles being offered for sale within 500 metres of each other
- Carrying out restricted works, repairs, maintenance, servicing, improvements, dismantling
- Failure to furnish Waste Transfer Notes
- Failure to furnish Waste Carriers Licence
- Offence in relation to commercial or industrial waste receptacles
- Failure to ensure transfer of household waste to an authorised person
- Failure to comply with a Community Protection Notice
- Failure to comply with a section 46 notice