Basildon for Business - Back to Business Essex
Back to Business Essex provides SMEs with up to 12 hours of fully funded advice and guidance on key areas of focus for business owners.
To support and assist business owners in navigating these challenges and to ensure they are as ready as possible to get 'Back to Business', Essex County Council has commissioned Let's Do Business Group to deliver a specialist business advice and mentoring service directly to and in support of SME businesses across Essex.
The 'Back To Business' programme provides SMEs with up to 12 hours of fully funded advice and guidance on key areas of focus for business owners including:
- Finance and Risk (evaluating and identifying the potential funding, finance and cashflow solutions available, innovation funding mechanisms, tax credits and assessment of financial risk factors)
- Customers and Marketing (helping retain and increase customer connectivity, developing marketing strategies, identifying and accessing new customers, the value of PR, digital marketing tools and solutions)
- Supply Chains (the importance of effective and efficient supply chains, supply chain management, logistics, distribution and technology solutions)
- Workplace Operations and Digital Transformation (reviewing future operational requirements and physical workplace environments, virtual or digitally based opportunities and solutions)
- People (the importance of human capital and skills matched to the ambitions of businesses, HR and recruitment)
For further information and to request a call back
Back to Business Essex
- Call back: Request a call back from Back to Business Essex - our specialist advisors will contact you within 48 hours
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - our specialist advisors will contact you within 48 hours
- Freephone: 0800 970 8981 - speak to a member of the Back to Business Essex team directly
- Visit website: www.backtobusinessessex.co.uk