Toggle menu

What happens if I am already receiving Housing Benefit?

If you are receiving any of the following;

  • Housing Benefit
  • Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
  • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
  • Income Support
  • Child Tax Credit
  • Working Tax Credit

Then you do not need to do anything and you will be informed when you need to make a claim for Universal Credit.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email