Toggle menu

Need to contact us for an emergency outside of office hours? You can call us on 01268 533333. If it's regarding an emergency repair to a council property, the number to call is 0800 011 3241.

All webpages and PDFs are produced in the United Kingdom and written in only English. The default human language is identified as en-GB. Further information can be found in the accessibility statement shown in the footer of each page:

Safeguarding guidance for service providers

Guides for licensed drivers and accommodation providers to recognise and understand signs of abuse in children, young people and adults with care and support needs

Safeguarding Guides:

Types of abuse of children and adults with care and support needs

For information on the types and of abuse, behaviour and warning signs to be aware of as a service provider, please refer to the Types of abuse page.

Report a concern

To report a concern or to seek further help and support, please refer to the Safeguarding - help and support page.