How to enable cookies
Instructions for managing cookies on some of the most popular web browsers.
Allow or Block Cookies in the new Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge, select Menu (3 dots icon on top right corner of the browser) > Settings > Site permissions > Cookies and site data.
- Turn on "Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)" to unblock cookies.
For further information see: Microsoft Support - Delete and manage cookies in Edge
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Cookies.
- From here, you can: Turn on cookies: Next to "Blocked," turn on the switch. Turn off cookies: Turn off Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
For further information see: Google Chrome Help - Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome
- go to the Tools menu
- select Options
- select Privacy & Security
- see cookie options under heading Cookies and Site Data
- Clear data
- Manage data
- Manage exceptions
- and checkbox 'Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed'.
For further information see: Mozilla Support - Delete and manage cookies in Firefox
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, click Privacy, then do any of the following:
- Prevent trackers from using cookies and website data to track you: Select "Prevent cross-site tracking." ...
- Always block cookies: Select "Block all cookies." ...
- Always allow cookies: Deselect "Block all cookies."
For further information see: Safari User Guide - Manage cookies and website data in Safari on Mac