Basildon Council on Social Media
Basildon Council uses a number of social media networks to communicate with residents and promote our services and projects. Find us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Following one or more of our social networking sites is a great way of making sure you keep up-to-date with everything that's happening - including news, events, jobs and other activities and important announcements.
We also post information from partners which may be of interest.
Your can visit Basildon Council's various profiles through the following links:
Using our social media
Users should make themselves aware of each site's own terms and conditions. We reserve the right to remove comments, without notification, including those which:
- bully, harass or intimidate any individual or organisation
- are unlawful, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented or racially offensive
- infringe or violate someone else's rights
- discuss ongoing legal proceedings
- are spam
- advertise products or services
- are irrelevant or off-topic
- are disruptive
- are repetitive.
Our social media accounts are not continuously monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, (Monitoring will not normally be undertaken during evenings, weekends and public holidays).