What help is being provided?
The cash grant provides a one-off grant of £10, 000 to eligible businesses, to help with ongoing business costs.
Am I eligible?
You will be eligible if:
1. Your business is based in England* AND
2. You are a small business and already receive SBRR AND
3. You are a business that occupies a property
Are there exclusions to the Small Business Grant Fund?
If your business meets any of the following conditions - you are not eligible for this grant.
- Properties occupied for personal uses. Examples of where there may be personal use include private stables and loose boxes, beach huts and moorings, storage.
- Car parks and parking spaces
- Businesses, from 11 March, were in liquidation or dissolved
- Businesses that are not ratepayers
If you do not meet the conditions for the Small Business Grant Funding, you may be eligible for the alternative Leisure, Retail and Hospitality Grant.
More information on the Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Businesses Grant
Before you fill in the online form for a Small Business Cash Grant:
- You will need to enter your Business Rates account number
- If your business occupies more than one property- each premises will need their own form, with its own account number
- If you make any mistakes while completing a form, please discard and restart the form with the correct information
After the Business Rates Team has received your form, if eligible, you will receive the grant within ten working days.
Complete an online form
This form provides details the council do not hold on record - including bank details to send the funding to.
Complete a form for the Small Business Grant Funding