FREE Backside to Trackside programme is back for Autumn 2022!
Been spending too much time on the couch? Could you benefit from a motivational challenge that starts your health and fitness regime on the right track?
The Multi-Award Winning Backside to Trackside is back for Autumn 2022!
Get your Backside to the Trackside for our free and easy nine-week fitness programme, organised by Basildon Council in partnership with Everyone Active and Active Basildon
The new programme starts on Tuesday 4 October 2022 with four sessions a week to suit busy schedules.
- Build your fitness gradually in a safe, supportive and social environment
- Have access to state of the art facilities with a newly installed running track
- Be led by Andy Stead - Health and Fitness Trainer who is experienced, motivational and is there with you every step of the way
- The programme will finish with a 5km Fun Run on the morning of Saturday 3 December 2022.
- What's more, it is free! Why not just go for it?
- Backside to Trackside is a free nine-week programme for adults to be introduced, or reintroduced, to physical activity.
- The main Backside to Trackside programme is for new participants living or working in the Basildon area.
- In order to accommodate as many new participants as possible, participants of B2T can attend two programmes maximum. If you have completed more than this and/or want further training, we do have a Backside to Trackside Legacy sessions available for a small fee.
For more info on eligibility or the legacy sessions please email: email@example.com
Register interest here:
Registration closes on Tuesday 13 September at 9am
You can see photos of the 5k Fun Run from the last Backside to Trackside programme here: Backside to Trackside Facebook Album.
Further information and enquiries
For further information and enquiries:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org