The Multi-Award Winning Backside to Trackside is back for Autumn 2023
Been spending too much time on the couch? Could you benefit from a motivational challenge that starts your health and fitness regime on the right track? Don't wait until January to start making positive changes towards a healthier lifestyle!
Get your Backside to the Trackside for our free and easy 9-week fitness programme, run in partnership with Andy Stead - Health & Fitness Trainer, Basildon Council and Everyone Active.
The new programme starts on Tuesday 3rd October 2023 with 4 sessions a week to suit busy schedules. (one session per week per person)
- Build your fitness gradually in a safe, supportive and social environment
- Have access to state of the art facilities with a newly installed running track
- Be led by Andy Stead - Health and Fitness Trainer who is experienced, motivational and is there with you every step of the way
- The programme will finish with a 5km Fun Run on the morning of Sunday 3rd December 2023 in the morning.
What's more, it is free! Why not just go for it?
Don't take our word for it, listen to some of our previous participants' journeys
- Backside to Trackside is a free 9 week programme for adults to be introduced, or reintroduced, to physical activity.
- The main Backside to Trackside programme is for new participants living or working in the Basildon area.
- In order to accommodate as many new participants as possible, participants of Backside to trackside can attend 2 programmes maximum.
- If you have completed more than 2 programmes and want further training, we do have a Backside to Trackside Legacy session available for a small fee. Please email: Email the backside to trackside team