Advice And Guidance For Community Groups
Basildon Council's Community Involvement Team provide advice and guidance to voluntary and community sector organisations.
The Community Involvement Team can provide advice, information and support to voluntary and community sector organisations on a range of topics including;
- Starting up a Community Group
- Getting people involved and Encouraging Volunteers
- Advice on Constitutions and different ways of working
- Setting up a Bank account
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Sources of Funding Support
- Consultation and Engagement
- Forward Planning
- Development Planning
- Event Organisation
- Dispute Resolution within Management Committees
If you would like advice or support on any of the topics above please get in touch with one of the Community Involvement Team members, see contact details below.
"CashFlash" Newsletter - Funding Advice and Guidance
The "CashFlash" newsletter is a Comunity Involvement Team publication that provides news and up to date information on grants and services available to Voluntary and Community Groups.