Basildon Careline - Emergency Care Alarm Service
Providing peace of mind in the Essex towns of Basildon, Billericay, Wickford and many surrounding areas.
Reassurance at the touch of a button
Careline is a 24 hour personal alarm service provided by Basildon Council that can bring total peace of mind to you and your loved ones at the touch of a button.
Careline helps a wide variety of people with different needs including...
- older people who may live alone - providing them with the knowledge that help is always at hand
- people living with medical conditions, learning difficulties or mobility problems - enabling them to continue living independently.
- those who may feel vulnerable due to living in a remote location
- anybody who feels at risk from domestic or neighbourhood abuse.
We can usually have an alarm unit installed and working within 3 days of receiving your application. The system will be fully explained to you in your home and we will always try to include your relatives.
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with Careline from as little as £3.98 a week
Careline provides security for family members who know their loved ones can call for help immediately if they need it. Do you think Careline can help you or someone you know?
- Call us for a chat on 01268 208080
- Request a call back
- Apply online to join Careline
- View Careline fees and charges.