Search site
Image icon - Apply

Report Housing Benefit Fraud

Housing benefit fraud should be reported for investigation to the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).

If you think someone is committing Housing Benefit fraud you can report it to the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).

The information you provide is strictly confidential.

You don't have to give your name unless you want to.

You can report benefit fraud in the following ways

Online: GOV.UK - Report benefit fraud

Phone: 0800 854 440

In writing to the National Benefit Fraud Hotline at the following address:

PO Box 224
Powered by GOSS iCM