Search site
Image icon - Laptop

Report a Change of Circumstance

It is important that you tell us immediately about any change of circumstances, for example; when someone has moved in/out of your property.

A change in your circumstances can affect the amount of Council Tax you pay or your entitlement to Council Tax Support.

Report a Council Tax change of circumstances

Please be advised; failure to notify us of a change in your circumstances within 21 days, or applying for a discount or exemption you are not entitled to, will result in a penalty of up to £280 being issued.

Powered by GOSS iCM