A Guide To Renovating Your home
Our invaluable guidebook takes you through the process of improving your home by making the most of the space you've already got.
Our Guide To Renovating Your Home booklet It is not a substitute for professional advice but aims to show how your project will be affected by the Planning and Building Regulations.
The guide is divided into chapters that contain advice about popular projects and will explain whether or not you're likely to need Planning Permission or Building Regulations consent.
Read our Guide To Renovating Your Home - opens in a new browser window and provides special page turning capability.
Our Guide To Renovating Your Home booklet contents include:
- Planning your project
- Funding your project
- Green Deal
- Consents that you may need
- Assistance with selling your home
- Getting your project started
- Tips for employing builders
- Alterations - partition walls/structural alterations
- Changing your doors
- Re-fitting kitchens
- Re-fitting or adding bathrooms
- Replacing or adding windows
- Re-wiring and electrical alterations
- Replacing boilers and alterations to heating systems
- Chimneys, flues and wood burners