PUBLIC CONSULTATION - HAVE YOUR SAY ON THE LOCAL LIST OF VALIDATION REQUIREMENTS FOR PLANNING APPLICATIONS - CLOSING DATE 28 FEBRUARY 2017
Residents, businesses and interested parties are all invited to comment upon Basildon Council's DRAFT list of Validation Requirements for Planning Applications, during the six week public consultation, ending on Tuesday 28 February 2017
To find out more and how to HAVE YOUR SAY, see Public Consultation - Local List of Validation Requirements for Planning Applications .
Planning Applications - Apply online or in writing
Since January 2008 Basildon Council has been using the new national standard planning application forms - generally referred to as 1APP (pronounced; 'One App')
We recommend you submit your planning application online using the The Planning Portal website, which will speed up the application process.
You can use the Planning Portal to submit an online Planning Application:
(attach drawings and plans (see notes) and pay online for an application).
When you apply online via the Planning Portal the Planning Portal - New national standard planning application forms new 1APP forms have a number of advantages for planning applicants and agents:
- the same forms will be used by every local authority avoiding confusion about what is required
- when you need two planning consents at the same time (e.g. planning permission and listed building consent, you will only have to complete a single form
- you can start completing an application, and stop and return to complete it at a later date.
- an improved online help service is provided to make sure you submit forms correctly
- you can attach drawings and other files.
- you need only complete a single copy of your application instead of the usual 3 or 5 copies
- you can pay your planning fees online , over the phone, or by cheque.
If you prefer to submit your planning application in writing you can download the forms here.
Planning Application Forms: